The infrastructure of Moshi is divided into 3parts.
Infrastructure of Moshi
I I I
Transportation Road Connectivity Water & Electricity Supply
The area is well-connected with the city; the bus route is perfectly well timed. Here are the bus routes in Moshi. Moshi is well-connected from Pune Railway station (23km) and other parts in the city. The bus service in Moshi is under PMPML.
Here are the bus routes in Moshi.
PMT Bus stop Moshi Gaon 3km Savat Mala 5.6km Borate Vasti 22.8km Sant Nagar23.5km Sastevasti 5.5km Juna Jakat Naka2.7km Chimbali Phata
- PMT Bus stop
- Moshi Gaon bus stop
- Savat Mala bus stop
- Borate Vasti
- Sant Nagar
- Juna Jakat Naka
- Chimbali Phata
- Road Connectivity
Being situated on Pune-Nasik Highway, Moshi enjoys seamless connectivity to different parts of the city. Well-connected system of roadways (improved broad roads) and efficient public transport system including TMSRTC and PMPML buses and auto rickshaws add to the convenience of professionals working in Bhosari and Chakan Industrial belt. The Spine Road Flyover and Dehu-Alandi Road facilitates smooth connectivity, thereby making commuting easier for those working in Hinjewadi. Pune Airport, which is located at a distance of 24km. can be accessed via Alandi road.
- Electricity and Water Supply
The water supply in Moshi is 24hrs in apartments and the electricity supply is also the same.
I I I
School/Colleges Hospitals Shops/Shopping areas
Here is the list of School and Colleges in Moshi (PCMC area)
Moshi Girls School
Gayatri English medium school (Gandhrv Nagri, Moshi)
Sadhu Vaswani International school (NageshwarNagar, Moshi)
Priyadarshani School (MIDC, Moshi)
Nageshwar English primary school (Borhadewadi, Moshi)
Disney Kids pre-school (Nasik highway, Moshi)
Modern college of Pharmacy (Dehu-Alandi road which is 3km from Moshi)
National school of leadership (Moshi)
Hospitals in Moshi (PCMC area)
Ashtavinayak Hospital (Santnagar, Moshi)
Adishakti Hospital (Tupe-Vasti, Moshi)
Sainath Hospital (Pune-Nasik highway which is around 5km from Moshi)
DR Mankar OPD Shree Hospital (Gaikwad Vasti, Moshi)
Shatayu Hospital (Moshi)
Sable Hospital (Dehu-Alandi road which is 4km from Moshi)
Sanjeevan Hospital (Moshi Gaon)
Shops and Shopping Areas in Moshi
Silver Comfort furniture mall (Dehu Alandi road, Moshi)
Annapurna shopping centre (Dehu phata, Moshi)
Vandana shopping centre (Dehu phata road, Moshi)
Cafe Cool (Spine road, Moshi)
Spine city mall (Spine road)
All these shopping places are near Moshi.
Speciality of Location
- Expanding Infrastructure
- Lower Cost of living
- Lower Property Prices
- Climatic Conditions
- Strategic Location
The presence of famous educational institutions like Priyadarshini School, Sainath Hospital, City One mall, banks etc, in close vicinity make it a self-sufficient locality. The upcoming International exhibition and Convention centre will give boost to the realty of this locality.
Why Moshi is developing so rapidly?
In the recent years, Moshi has emerged as one of the most sought after localities in Pune’s Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation area. Homebuyers and real estate developers alike are focusing their attention on Moshi for more reasons than one.
Here are some reasons why Moshi is the most preferred locality in Pune’s PCMC:
- Great location and excellent connectivity: Moshi offers excellent connectivity in and around the city of Pune. Moshi is well connected to International Convention Centre, Talawade IT Park, Chinchwad Station, Chakan Industrial Area, Pune Station, Lohegaon Airport, and other key areas of the city.
- Outstanding infrastructural development: Moshi is fast developing in terms of roadways, flyovers, rail connectivity, schools, hospitals, office spaces, and other civic conveniences.
- Wide range of amenities: From reputed schools and colleges to world-class healthcare facilities and hospitals, like Aditya Birla Hospital in Pimpri-Chinchwad(15km), you can access a wide range of civic amenities here. Luxury shopping malls, restaurants and multiplexes are also in the vicinity.
- Hub of commercial activities: Moshi is recognized as the hub of IT and economic activities in Pune. With many IT Parks and offices of multinational companies in and around Moshi, it is no surprise that Moshi is turning into the new hub of economic and commercial activities in Pune.
- Lower prices and great returns: The prices of homes and real estate in Moshi are relatively lower as compared with other parts of town. Investing in property in Moshi is a great investment move and is sure to reap excellent returns.
Moshi is the fast-growing area in PCMC region with developing infrastructure, Moshi has become one of the hottest destinations in PCMC.